At this point, there are no Proof of Vaccine and Negative Test requirements in place for Levitation 2022 shows. If the situation changes, the requirements utilized in 2021 may be reinstated.
Therefore, anyone buying a ticket to a Levitation 2022 event should be prepared for those requirements:
* We reserve the right to update these requirements between now and the event. Please check this page prior to attending for the latest info and updates.*
As you enter the venue, you will need to present:
- 1. Digital or Printed Ticket
- 2. A valid, government-issued photo ID
- 3. Negative Covid-19 PCR Test result
A printed copy of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result will be required to attend LEVITATION events.
The negative COVID-19 printed test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of attending any show presented by LEVITATION.
Patrons who are fully vaccinated may show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination instead of proof of negative test. A original document, printed copy, digital copy or photo will be accepted.
Please note that vaccination is not required to attend LEVITATION events.
Not only do we strongly believe these protocols will mitigate the risks of spreading Covid-19, but additionally these protocols are required by many artists performing at LEVITATION events - making it impossible to hold the event without these requirements in place.
Thank you for your understanding.
Information related to masks will be released closer to the event dates, but attendees should be prepared for the following requirements:
- Masks will be required at all indoor venues, and outdoors in the following situations: in all lines, while ordering drinks / food / merchandise, in restrooms, and anywhere else that social distancing is not possible.
- All people, staff, attendees and artists, must wear a mask at all times indoors.
- Attendees who are unable to meet mask requirements will be asked to leave the event, without refund.
No refunds. Event is held rain or shine.
You can resell your tickets for sold out shows on LYTE, the official ticket exchange for LEVITATION events: lyte.com/levitation-austin/ (available tickets will populate here when events sell out)
Levitation does not profit off of LYTE in any way and donates 100% of ticket exchange money to the Sims Foundation.
PROOF OF VACCINATION INFO
Patrons who are fully vaccinated may show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination instead of proof of negative test. A person is considered fully vaccinated 14 days after the second shot of Pfizer/Moderna or single shot of J&J.
If you have questions about the COVID-19 vaccines or need resources to find a vaccination location near you, please check out vaccinefinder.org
GET TESTED. We strongly encourage everyone, including those who are vaccinated to check their COVID status before attending LEVITATION.
For a list of FREE community-based testing sites near you, visit the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
Please keep in mind that test results often take 24 hours to receive, and that testing lab demand can fluctuate.
These policies are subject to change, in accordance with state and local guidelines and changing circumstances.
We will be updating procedures as necessary as we get closer to October 27th.
For the most up-to-date information check this page prior to the event and follow our social media accounts.
RISK STATEMENT & UNDERSTANDING
An inherent risk of exposure to Coronavirus/Covid-19 exists in any place where people gather. Coronavirus/Covid-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death.
By purchasing a ticket or attending LEVITATION, you assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting Coronavirus/Covid-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims against LEVITATION, and affiliated companies, relating to such risks.
By attending you acknowledge that LEVITATION cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19.
You understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself and others.
For the sake of other attendees, staff and artists, we ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending LEVITATION, if you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 72 hours prior to attending LEVITATION, if you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Within 14 days prior to attending LEVITATION, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
We highly recommend that you do NOT ATTEND any large gathering indoors or outdoors without being vaccinated but if you do decide to take that risk we will be requiring the following to attend: You must obtain a negative COVID-19 PCR test result no more than 72 hours prior to picking up your passes/tickets.
This test must be a PCR test from a lab and not a rapid or at home test and this test must have the date and time stamp clearly displayed. The negative COVID-19 PCR test can be printed or a digital test result will be acceptable.
You will also have to show a valid, government-issued photo ID or passport that has the same name as your negative COVID-19 PCR test.
Attendees under 12, who cannot be vaccinated, can show a negative test to attend the outside venues that are all ages. Attendees under 12 who are not vaccinated should wear a mask at all times and be accompanied by a paid parent or legal guardian at all times. Children 5 and under can attend all ages venues for free under the same Covid protocols. See above for negative Covid-19 PCR test requirements.
Attendees with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination can attend with proof of a recent negative coronavirus test. See above for negative Covid- 19 test requirements.
If you are not vaccinated, we encourage you to wear a mask at all times even if you’ve received a negative COVID PCR test in the last 72 hours.
FULLY VACCINATED PATRONS
An original copy, photocopy, or digital copy (such as a picture on your phone) of your vaccination card will be accepted. Attendees from other countries that utilized other vaccine brands ie AstraZeneca (Mexico, Canada, and others) should bring the same methods of verification. You will also have to show a valid, government-issued photo ID or passport that has the same name as your vaccination card.
FAQ & ADDITIONAL INFO
Where can I get tested?
We strongly encourage everyone, including those who are vaccinated to check their Covid status before attending LEVITATION. For a list of FREE community-based testing sites near you, check the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
. Why is this policy necessary?
Taking this step ensures the safety of our guests, staff, and the artists, and implementing this simple measure minimizes risk and the spread of the virus. Policies like these have become the industry standard for live music and events, and are also required of all staff, volunteers and all performers and their crew and this is an extension of those precautions. We are asking you to help us do the same in taking the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of not only yourself but the people around you attending, working, and performing. What if I test positive?
Do not attend LEVITATION if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days. People who have tested positive for COVID-19 prior to picking up their LEVITATION passes / tickets and cannot attend the event can receive a refund. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you find yourself in that situation. Proof of positive test result will be required for a refund. Other COVID-19 Safety Protocols at LEVITATION
BEFORE THE EVENT
- Levitation and hosting venues will follow all CDC and local guidelines.
- We are also asking all venues to put out additional sanitation for attendees and make sure bathrooms are cleaned and restocked regularly as well as high touch areas.
- We are also asking venues to keep doors open to help circulate the air during shows.
- We recommend getting vaccinated, that’s going to provide ease of entry into the event and vaccinations have been proven to be effective in mitigating the effects of COVID-19.
- We are encouraging everyone to check their COVID status to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Stay healthy. Healthy eating, exercise, and proper sleep are all key elements to keeping your body’s immune system strong.
- Wear a mask if you are unvaccinated at all times If you are unvaccinated or at high risk for severe COVID-19, avoid crowded areas of events and stay at least 6 feet away from other groups
- Avoid physical contact with people outside of your party
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, or with hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol
- Limit consumption. Consuming alcohol or taking other substances may impede your immune system and make you less likely to follow COVID-19 safety measures
- Please do not attend if you have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea), even if you have been vaccinated
- Do not attend LEVITATION if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- People who have tested positive for COVID-19 prior to picking up their LEVITATION tickets and cannot attend the event can receive a refund. Please contact us at email@example.com if you find yourself in that situation. Proof of positive test result will be required for a refund.
WHEN YOU GET HOME
- Remember that any shows and events outside of LEVITATION may have different COVID-19 protocols
- Outdoor music events are safer than indoor events
- Outdoor dining options are safer than indoor dining options If you are attending an indoor event and are unvaccinated, wear a mask and maintain 6-foot distance from other parties at all times.
- Stay home and get tested if you develop any symptoms of COVID-19, even if you are fully vaccinated.
* We reserve the right to update these requirements between now and the event. Please check this page prior to attending for the latest info and updates.* UPDATED WED, JAN 26, 2022