No Products in the Cart
The Black Angels and The Reverberation Appreciation Society offer up a huge THANK YOU to everyone who came out to Austin Psych Fest 3! This has been the best year yet and we are incredibly excited about doing it again in 2011.
Here’s some things you can do to keep the flame burning:
1. SUPPORT THE BANDS that played APF3! Each and every act was hand picked by The Reverberation Appreciation Society and they all have rad music for sale and download, not to mention limited edition, and in many cases hand crafted merchandise. Support the art and musical output of these good people, BUY the music! Big thanks to all of the bands that played the festival – your music, your art, and people’s love for it – is why this festival exists.
2. VISIT OUR SPONSORS – all of these folks support music and arts, and gave their time and resources to help make APF3 happen this year. Tell ’em we sent you!
The Pirate Studio | Paul Mitchell | The Shed BBQ | El Cosmico | Austinist | The Onion | Waterloo Records | Buddha’s Brew | High Ball | Bird’s Barber Shop | Maas Nursery | Hippie Chips | Ararat Middle Eastern
3. SEND US YOUR PHOTOS AND VIDEO – We’re compiling a library of content and media from each year and would love to see the fest from your perspective. Send links to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. SEND US YOUR SUGGESTIONS on what we can do to make the festival even better, which bands you want to see at our next event etc.
5. GRAB SOME GOODS in the updated store, all stocked up with new APF3 gear and posters!
When you purchase a shirt or poster from our store, you’ll have the option to give a dollar (or more) of your purchase to your choice of either Global Majority, or The Surfrider Foundation. Both of these non-profit organizations are working to make our world a better place, give them your support and spread the word.
6. STAY TUNED for future Reverberation Appreciation Society events and the Austin Psych Fest 3 film, produced and directed by Oswald James at Alta Real Pictures with live audio from The Pirate Studio. We’re very excited to see the results and relive the fest which flew by in three days.
Speaking of the film . . . Big thanks to the amazing film crew that assisted Alta Real Pictures with filming and production this year: Laura Wallgren, Richard Whymark, Aaron Brown, Michael Koshkin, Marco Esquivel, Jay Galvan, Maxwell Broden, Christina Jarrous, Clark Lee Walker, David Clucas.
Also big thanks to the fine people at Vector Management, Bleu French Laundry, The Austinist, 101x KROX, KUT 90.5, 93.7 KLBJ FM, The Austin Chronicle, Arthur Magazine, Sonic Itch, Do512, Ryan Muldoon and all of the contributing press and media folks for helping us spread the word!
Thanks to Bodini and sons for helping cook up the crawfish, The Shed BBQ for their world champion BBQ, Kelly and Jamie from Ararat for the amazing wraps and cookies, The 420 Spot, Laced with Romance Vintage, Independence Brewing Company and Magic Hat (two breweries that provided the artists and crew with tasty beverages – thanks!) and everyone else who came out to make the weekend special.
Thanks to anyone we forgot, everyone was a pleasure to work, cheers to you all!